- Louise: Are you gonna bring your motorbike to Wales next year?
- Benedict: What?! What kind of question is that? Insurance will not insure the programme anymore. "No" is the answer.
- Louise: But you look like Elvis in the '68 comeback thing in that black leather.
- Benedict: What black leather?
- Louise: In your black leather motorbike gear. Go with me on this, Benedict.
- Benedict: Okay....Is this some fandom thing I don't know about?
- Louise: No, it's just me.
"I couldn’t see Martin’s face [during filming] obviously,” said Cumberbatch, “he was just a little blob on the pavement, waiting for a bigger blob to land by his feet… [but later] it was really wonderful to see what he’d done on the other end of that phone conversation - I could hear it [at the time] but to see it was really, really, really moving and, him being in shock afterwards, it’s ridiculous but it made me cry."
Benedict Cumberbatch - Radio Times